Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Baby's Gone

My baby had just left me in a hurry
And I was fixated on some mild pain I'd gotten
When the door flew open and I spun in the rain
And I fell to the floorboards gasping--
Either that or I just came.
There's always the chance I pissed my pants
And didn't know it,
But that would be almost unbearably warm
And so why wouldn't I know it?
Amazing how much reaction skin
Can have to inner organ temperatures.
I almost thought I was bleeding!
Better check to see if my baby cut my nuts
In more ways than one when she left...
Things like that happen all the time.
Life is very hard around here lately,
Though mostly we just watch TV and stare...
Come on, crazy, what comes next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)