Sunday, August 26, 2007

Moderate Comments?!

For months now, if not in fact the whole past year, my Dashboard has blithely declared that this blog had at least 2 comments needing moderation. If there was a real comment needing moderation, then the Dashboard would declare that there were 3. A moment ago I checked and the Dashboard said there was only 1, so I didn't know what the hell that meant! Was it suddenly accurate or only suddenly half as inaccurate? Turns out that it was Accurate, though God knows why. Nobody but me could see the numbers, so wazzit matter? I had long ago given up on it fixing itself, but I guess that's what it did. I guess it was just the final way for it to fuck with my head. Blogger has always been this way about one aspect or another; I felt lucky that it was only this screwed up. I answer questions for the hapless people who whimper for help on Blogger Help Group, so I should know how much worse troubles you can have from Blogger. I was lucky all along, but now that even that is fixed, I'm worried that the planet will now spin off it's axis! Why not, after all?


2 comments:

  1. It's great thing that u help people who whimper for help on Blogger Help Group.
    I was one of them.
    U have experience and knowledge and I appreciate that u share it with the rest of us!

    Thank You, Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a few good apples like you who spoil all the poisoned apples!

    That's a joke, boys and girls, just a joke.

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)