Friday, August 31, 2007

Illness On and On

All this shit just goes on and on. The “anemia” part of this illness has gotten worse, I guess. I don’t have energy for much, not even for the things I’d begun to do (like mowing). It has slipped up on me so that, though I’m not aware of being depressed by anything, I seem to have an anemia of the mind where I can’t remember to follow up on various important things, like leaving symptoms not fully descibed to the doctors and medical practitioners. Though not “depressed” that I know of, I hardly feel like doing anything. Habit forces me out of bed most mornings, but I can slip badly and snooze on to a ridiculous hour. It feels so great to be unconscious and to not be having to move about in such an unbalanced manner…


2 comments:

  1. Oh Ron, this sounds bad, honey. Especially if you leave out half the symptoms when you're with the Doc. Do as I do, write everything down before you go, huh? I hope things pick up for you, I hate to think of you so ill like this. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)