Friday, February 09, 2007

Sweet Judy Blue-Eyes

[In my youth when I was a leathercraftsman selling wares on The Drag in Austin, I was crass and vulgar, and I still partly am. I'm sorry, but there’s no escaping it.]

Somebody's blue eyes

Judy Blue was a pleasant young woman who seemed to hunger for something. She hung around the drag being smiley until it finally got through my skull that she was after me. She asked me out—a strange enough phenomenon, I thought—though I was at that very moment about to ask her. It seemed like fortuitous timing on both sides. We were both beyond ready.

Judy Blue had washed-out blonde hair, very small breasts for her body size, was somewhat thick waisted. Judy Blue fucked me sweaty and senseless in her garage apartment bed on the first date. We took a shower where we washed, fingered, and caressed each other for a long time. Then we fucked again in the bed until we were sweating as much as before. We didn't take a second shower, though.

I went over one night while she was baby-sitting her nephew. I wanted to fuck Judy Blue so bad that night, but she was too responsible, afraid her 4-year-old nephew would see her getting drilled. Baby-sitting the nephew was her infrequent opportunity to play mommy, so she wasn’t about to forego that pleasure for the pleasure of being poked by me. It was no contest, I guess. I wanted to at least neck heavily while the kid was in the other room and ostensibly asleep, but Judy wouldn’t do that, either. She was very cautious, I thought, for a girl who’d get on top and suck your cock. You can see I wasn’t very pleasant about losing out like that.

I remember that at first, Judy Blue didn't give head. After a few dates and not enough fucks, I decided she was boring and silly. I let her slide. She showed up again six or eight months later when I’d forgotten all about her, asking me to re-dye a belt I'd sold her before we ever became involved. She turned me on all over again and, like a fool, I asked her out again. She was silly enough to accept. Sex provokes and promotes! I got to fuck her some more. What's more, she'd learned somewhere in the meanwhile how to suck men off and offered to do me. I let her do it, of course. I was young and “Never miss an opportunity” was my motto. Like most of my amorous connections, she sucked but didn't swallow. I wish I could remember it better. It must have been incredible fun. I’d like to do it again right now! This second period of our liaisons didn't last long; a couple or three dates, that's all. That firm young twat attached to her pale pudgy body moved on down the road while I was vague, careless, and noncommittal.

Judy Blue is the one I always remember having fucked three times in a short span of time one night (such sexual athleticism for a fat guy like me!). It was just because every time we finished, there was nothing to talk about! The only thing to do was to fuck her again! So I did! After that I went home to the house on Grand View (where my housemate was a girl that I wasn’t even poking) and masturbated myself to sleep. Weird, but Judy induced a state of arousal in me that I absolutely couldn't satisfy. It wasn't her fault that she couldn’t satisfy it, either.

I saw her later at a downtown art theatre for movies, where she was very cozy with a young black man with only one hand. He extended his stub to be shaken. I don’t mean to be racist or cruel to her, but I doubted somehow his suitability for her. I thought he was probably just one more male in her marriage-trap, maybe even the last one; she was seriously looking for a husband, I always felt, which is probably why I kept bailing out of her life. I never took her as seriously as she took me, and therefore knew I'd never make a husband for her. That was a long time ago; turns out I've never make one for anybody, though, didn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)