Thursday, February 01, 2007

Fanjismic!

Well, that's what somebody said on another blog! Of course, it might have been one of my other obscene blogs. I have extras for practice. Too bad I don't have anything better to do. Too bad I can't do anything better. You'd appreciate it, I'm sure. Instead, you went to the trouble of coming here today and this is all there is!

Shitfire, kick him in the knees!!

Hmmph! Okay. At YOUR own risk, buddy (or buddy-ette)! Anyway, got to buzz on out of here now before the behavioral-thought police descend on my ass and carry me off.


6 comments:

  1. Let me know if the behavorial thought police officer is HOTT;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a LOVELY day outside! The sky is dark, the ground a beautiful collage of earth-tones and white slush---simply fantasia! (I took MY "little rainbow pills" like I was supposed to, when I woke up!) C'mon, sing it with me!!!---"Oh, the candy-man can".....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody I know is crazy. Or maybe they just have better medication that I have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never look at it as "trouble" to visit you...most thought provoking site in my blogroll!

    Hmmm, what does that say about everyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I consider visiting you one of my duties for the day, right after my first bowel movement of each day! Sometimes even BEFORE...bless you for keeping me regular........!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I'd known that, I'd have included a pry-bar in the deal!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)