Friday, February 09, 2007

Missed Your Chance

I'm just not comfortable without a fairly steady flow of email messages and comments. I'm not. Today has been incrediby slow. One comment that I didn't allow. And only 2 or 3 emails, one of which was Blogger business. I NEED MORE!!! 'Nuff said?

Too late in the day to make any difference, though. Eyes getting tired, and fingers cold. Everybody else is nearly in bed. Come on, sleepyheads, let's go out and get something to eat! I usually don't have any appetite, you know? You missed your chance.


9 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Comment elsewhere, especially kindly to someone in turmoil, and it's a good way to reap what you sow.

    But you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you'll luck out and someone will have Blogger troubles...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ron, you're SO demanding!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, Twilight, and the blog lets me get worse and worse!

    Never take responsibility; just blame it on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone with a big HEART, Goddess?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been away...sorry you missed me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was busy tryin' out the new "facial-quality" ass-wipe paper in the "THE ROOM"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I hope you wiped your body parts in the right order, then!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)