Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Horde

I do not want any more new bloggers! I don't want any more Discussion of new bloggers! Shoot them down as they come through the door! Obliterate them, wipe them out, smash them with a huge hammer and feed the bits to the hogs! I am overwhelmed. It's not the number of questions I answer in the Blogger Help Group that weighs me down, it's the multitude of questions that I CANNOT answer that are heavy! It's like the people of China, a horde coming over the hill in an endless stream! It's way too many!

In related news, I finally got my free care package from Google with icon-decorated gift items, mostly Google, one Blogger. There's one Blogger tee-shirt and one Google tee-shirt. One water bottle (Google) and 5 ballpoint pens (Google). And a lot of plastic popper wrap, or whatever you call that packing crap. There's also the box it came in, thoroughly deformed, because it was delivered by some truck guy a few minutes before the big rain and he just left it behind to get drenched. I wonder if there's boxes floating all over my town because of that thoughtless guy and the heavy downpour of rain yesterday?

6 comments:

  1. just wanted to say i find your blog to be a gem in all the rubble. please don't hurt me with a hammer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The absolute girl of my dreams, but she's too young! Or I'm too old, she actually seems about perfect for a mere mortal. Alas, it makes my heart bleed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The popper wrap will probably be more fun than the rest. Think about the things that piss you off and pop one cell for each. You'll think you're shooting them!

    Yep, she's a nice dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Mushy :) That popper wrap can't be beat for trigger obsessive compulsive behaviors. Must. Pop. All. Bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, would have more fun with the popper-wrap! I like to sit on a hard-wood bench with 'em, and save myself some effort, while still having fun!

    Need I say more? Nah, didn't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeepers, you guys are easy to entertain! Guess you could have a cheap Saturday afternoon while the rest of the kids go to the movies.

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)