Saturday, November 18, 2006

Another Disney Park

I guess you can see that I got some of the color back into my posts. My little Disneyland. Possibly some of the new templates aren't as sneaky as this one, but it was hard at first to see where the "style sheet" or CSS part of it was located. This template uses a code for it, so the only place you can find "style" or "CSS" is in the source code, not in the actual template. After I knew that, I was able to get my bearings again and to introduce my carefully crafted instructions back into the template! It is actually a very butt-boring procedure unless you are the one wrestling with it, so I'll hush.


1 comment:

  1. Hunting down those pesky codes in the source code can be time consuming. But once you find them and make the adjustments, it's always worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)