Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Blog Lists Are Not Fat Enough

I think, or feel, that I should have more blogs listed, both in my "Intelligent Blogs" and in my list called "Incidental Infatuations". At the very least, I could rope some nearly strangers into the second group, couldn't I? With a name like that, it seems to inform the blog owners that we are not married, not even engaged.I don't know how I'm going to arrive at that little accomplishment since I've been so hostile, antagonistic, disdainful, and disagreeable to other bloggers lately, I think I've even lost a few, but that's nothing to brag about. I don't have to be nice to just decide to link to somebody, but I have to calm down a little even to do that small act. I have to try to not be a maniac.

This reminds me: I can't remember when I last checked to see how many people were still linking to my damn stupid blog. I should look, even if it stabs me in the heart. I need some kind of motivation and maybe that'd be it!

Oops, that wasn't it! Technorati said 51, but I remember when it was seventy something! I guess I'm slowly killing them all off.

Welcome, strangers, but don't get near my lawnmower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)