Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jane Fonda Says "Cunt" on TV?

Why the fuck not?

Apparently, back in February of this year, Jane Fonda inadvertently said "Cunt" while being engaged by The View's bunch of idiots in a discussion of the "Vagina Monologues". Seems like a logical slip to me if you're going to talk about vaginas! The View (what's her name, Meredith Vagina?) prudishly came back from commercial break and apologized FOR Fonda (how'd they do that?) and for their own little pig selves that allowed it--America's virgin housewife ears had been sullied. I guess most of them still can't say "Vagina", so Fonda is obviously guilty of having tried to blow up the world. I hope she succeeds. Better that than having to be on The View repeatedly!

At any rate, I'm a vulgar bastard and I EXULT in vile language on TV! Especially on TV shows that feel compelled to apologize for the nature of the world we live in! Get over it, View idiots--shit happens!

IWWFZWHT? (I wonder what Frank Zappa would have thought?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)