Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another of Frustrated's Lists







Thirteen Famous People I Would Like to Taser

  1. Madonna--zzzzzz...
  2. Dan Rather--retirement is good, boy; ask Walter Cronkite.
  3. Paris Hilton--she probably got nobody to ask.
  4. Dr. Phil--oh, yeah!
  5. O.J. Simpson--well, why the fuck not!
  6. Hugh Hefner's three girlfriends--are they more than one person?
  7. Barbara Walters--the old bitch won't get off the air and won't get off the pot and die, either, so what else is there to do?
  8. John Cougar Mellencamp--never could tolerate him. First time I saw him was an interview by Tom Snyder, and that's about how I've always seen him. How cool can you be being popular with Tom Snyder? Brrr!
  9. Britney Spears--oh, why not?
  10. Tom Cruise--what an invented superstar/authentic asshole
  11. John Stossel--I don't think he knows what Merit is.
  12. Nancy Grace--just so she'd shut up 5 seconds.
  13. Bill O'Reilly--well, why not? do it just for fun!
Shit, I'm sorry to stop. This list could go on and on!



10 comments:

  1. Fun exercise: go back down the list and hear each plead, "Don't tase me, bro!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought he needed it 4 or 5 more times. I guess I would been sued, if I'd been in charge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madonna is the first?!
    Hahahahaha...and Dr Phil is there, too?! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your list! It does give you a little bit of joy just thinking about it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The humiliation factor appeals to me. Since it doesn't kill them, I like to see public persons taken down a notch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think it'd make a weekly show? Famous Persons Tasered! Gives me goosebumps, and it's the kind of step forward that TV seems to like these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you tase John Stossel and he tries to get up, keep tasing him again and again. That ass needs to be kept down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good point--smack him til he's down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could we exhume Ronald Reagan and Taser the corpse?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm, I never thought of that...

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)