Alice Roosevelt Longworth:
"The secret of eternal youth is arrested development."
Hopium
-
I have come to the end of my hope. My political life began when as a kid I
cheered John F. Kennedy in his run for the presidency. I had no real idea
who he...
2 weeks ago




Ah yes! A childlike attitude might be optimal, but if that fails, I'll settle for my natural childish immaturity.
ReplyDeleteThat must explain my youthful enthusiasm for birds and life in general.
ReplyDelete"Arrested Development"? Wasn't that a horrible sitcom on Fox...
ReplyDeleteIt may have been, but evidently nobody watched it but you.
ReplyDeleteHi Ron! What have you been up to?
ReplyDeleteBTW I like ALRand the lovely song about. Alice Blue Gown. She was one fine lady.
See I told you I'd be back. I have made you a link too.I have question for you to puzzlw on. Should my blogs be set to be read by anyone or only registered members?
Thanks my friend
love-bd-Melanie