Friday, January 19, 2007

Another Fine Photo


[I think I need to adjust the color on that Web Cam!]


The new me that Can See! I can't say more than that. Maybe it'll get even better. I can't read tiny print very well, but I sure can see better when I drive! I no longer need to veer to the right so much because I'm aware I don't see oncoming traffic very well. But that veering made me nervous that I was going to run over mail boxes and stuff on the roadside! Some of those boxes are concrete and brick these days, so you can't just whop 'em and go on! Not that I'd do anything like that...unless I could claim that I didn't see that I'd done it! I may be seeing the TV better, but I've stopped caring much about the TV and the excellence of it's pictures when I can barely find any quality programming. My favorite program is Judging Amy, and that's off the air already! Sexy Amy, what have you done? Well, there are daytime reruns running now, so do it again so I can see it, pant, pant!


7 comments:

  1. Yeah, your color isn't the greatest, but that smile is good see my friend, and I think I like you without the hat!

    Things are looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the improved eyesite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...not used to seeing you smile! Great pic;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color IS a tad on the light-side, but hey, who's isn't? And maybe that ain't a smile, maybe it's a grimace! Spicy food-farts will do that to you! And is that hair I see? Did you fertilize with Rogaine, or something? Sorry, but I like "the hat" look, makes you appear even MORE evil....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not Evil; just Sophisticated (with my $3 hat!). Think I should buy a better one? Thought about it, but I hate shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, interesting how different you look with a hat and without, but I'm undecided. I like it either way;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like me either way, too, but then I'm used to me!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)