Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dumb And Dumber

How do you like my black frames around the artsy rat and other photos, boys and girls? That's the only subject I can even think of. The new frames seem to have made my page texture background disappear from behind the quotations, though, and I can't figure out the connection! Jeez. I wore myself out today with answering Blogger questions and having some conversations on various IM's. I'm so tired and it's so late! Tomorrow will be another day. Maybe things will fix themselves. I gotta get out of this place. Get outta the way for the Blog*Star, who is paid Zero! Dumber than a rock.

LATER:

Ah ha, I figured it out. It was not related, I was just a victim of circumstance and coincidence.

The real problem: My old email service and Web site host just closed me down (payment was due in earlyish December, but I didn't renew). It took them almost a month to shut down my sites. (Blubber, blubber, gone forever!) I forgot there'd be some photos on that host that I'd have to replace. I better start looking through the files! I'm pretty certain there are none left on the template, so it'd just be a missing photo in some few posts that would be the problem now! However, with over a thousand posts, I may run across the missing pix for a while to come. If you see one, let me know and I'll fix it!

Maybe I'm not so dumb. Sigh...


5 comments:

  1. But your reward will be in Blogger Heaven, Ron.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure there's such a place? I believe in Blogger Hell, but not sure about the other! I guess it must be like the real heaven and only available in the afterlife. But I have no patience! I want it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's my mac, but I don't see no black frames or texture for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to ask around. Boys and girls, there should now be heavier black frames around the "artsy rat" and the other photos in my bog. Is it visible? And I guess the antique texture behind the quotations has disappeared, too, since that's what I see? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how to remedy your situation: go to sleep before 1 am maybe. But who am I to talk, right? I was up til 3 last night (er, this morning) in a lengthy debate with a friend. How I managed to hold my own so early in the morning I will never know. I think it's just my knack for arguing and being witty. I wish.
    Anyway, you've got an interesting page here. And yes, I thought of the benefits of selling all the mosquitoes of Texas. You should try selling your Chiggers.

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)