Sunday, April 23, 2006

Knocking Down My Own Sidebar

Into The Soup

In my previous post, I was guilty of knocking down my own sidebar, which is very embarrassing since it's the dilemma a lot of people write Blogger Help Group about and that I, among others, answer. It seems that when I used the PRE tags within which to write the Option Value statements, my continuous line bumped the sidebar clear off the planet. The first time or two I broke up the line, they still weren't short enough; the sidebar was there, but skinny as a rail! So I broke the line as you see now and my sidebar came back! That really made me nervous for 10 or 15 minutes until I could resolve it; I thought it was a problem that'd never come up again for me!

Blogger damn you!

But all you have to do to screw up is try something new or that you've seldom done and pretty soon you're in the soup up to your ass again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)