Wednesday, March 31, 2004

A Non-Mood Day

You ever wake up in a bad mood or maybe just in a non-mood? This is a non-mood day. I don't feel like much of anything. I want my friends who haven't written in a while to write me, but I have little influence over that. I want to be cheered up--not "lifted from the bottom of the barrel", just cheered a little. Well, subject matter like that could soon end in a desperate-sounding blog. So, no blog for today. If it's in your nature to like a bit of quirky fiction, click on "Joe Dan's Religion" over on the right side of the screen. It's a 1000 word short story with absolutely no moral or morals. At least, I don't think it does. Can't ever tell for sure, morals are something that are always creeping up on you.

Today, I'll take a Ferris Bueller Day. I'm too old for it, but who's keeping track of it, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)