Thursday, March 11, 2004

I Don't Know

I don't know if this counter is a good idea or not. Now I KNOW when there's no one there. I think even my friends are thinking, How can they miss me when I won't go away? Site Meter--the true paranoid's friend. Well, a companion. I thought The Doors said that "music is your only friend"--but as it ends up, it's the Counter. C'mon, buddy, let's go have a drink. We'll burn some leaves and scratch our behinds (you got one?) and talk about the weather. We'll say, "Have another hit," and we won't mean pot. Nothing like that. Just junkies for another counter infusion.

Well, you folks go on now...we'll just be hanging around the fire barrel here, waiting for another hit... There's only 9 billion web pages, somebody will get back around to us soon. It's bound to happen. Don't you think, buddy? Buddy? BUDDY! Goddamn it, even the counter's slipped away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)