Friday, March 19, 2004

Just To Clear Up A Point

Well, I didn't mean to be sexist in yesterday's tirade, although no doubt I am. It's unconscious even when it's not conscious. Anyway, I said that women too can be "sons of" after a remark about wanting "some smart son of a bitch" to clue me in on the science of FTP. I didn't mean to just say that women can be sons of bitches, too, but that they can be Smart sons of bitches. It was meant as a sort of democratic statement. Reading it later, it sounds sort of addle-pated. Well, I am that, too. Mea culpa. Take me out and shoot me. But first you have to find me. Two or three of you may know where I live, but you could've killed me long ago, if there seemed any point in it. So I figure I'm safe. Safe from everything except myself, anyway. That's the son of a bitch I'm worried about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)