Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Pandora, Cora!


I've mentioned Pandora Internet Radio a few times before. Over time I've added more and more "stations". It surprised me the other day to find that I could select classical music there because the last time I inquired, they had some po-boy excuse for not having any. To make it short, now they do! Look out, Mozart, here I come!

Additional "stations" not shown in the screenshot include:

Fairport Convention
Frank Zappa
Janis Joplin
Joni Mitchell
Julie London
Leonard Cohen
Miles Davis
Nancy Wilson
Paul Simon
Ray Charles
Rock n Roll
Tim Buckley

Remember that each name represents a range of music, not just music by a single artist.

The other time I showed my stations was at this old post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)