Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wayward Bananas

What are you hanging around for, anyway? There's only a few of you, and that ought to give you a clue that you're out of the mainstream, off down a crooked bend, deep in an unpopular vein! This is not where you're supposed to be! I am one of the people your momma warned you about! I myself used to hang around with the kind of people that my mom (my daddy, too) warned me about, so I should know! There are so few of you, though, that I guess there is still hope for America. The whole bunch of us are less significant than a half dozen bananas. Sorry. If you came here to feel important, you're in the wrong place. Jefferson Airplane once sang, "We are all outlaws in the eyes of Amerika!" These days, we are just bananas.


7 comments:

  1. We are scared to hang out with your kind anymore...you've gone more mature and much more harmless.

    Now, we're just waiting around to see who outlast who or what interesting ways we find to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pehaps we are bananas, but we find you aPEELing....bwahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell, I feel right at home!

    Ron, MATURED? When the hell did THAT happen!(And HOW?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goddess Becca: There are TWO p's in appeeling, dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damnit! I can't type anymore...

    That was suppose to say, "We ain't scared to hang out with your kind anymore...you've grown more mature and more harmless!"

    Piss on it...still don't make any sense!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kinda liked the first one, Mushy! Much more---interesting.......!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)