Sunday, December 10, 2006

Striking The Pose

Well, it's not much of a post, but I'm amazed that I haven't gotten any shit (or praises or prizes, either) for my photo at the very butt-bottom of this blog, the one in which I strike the pose of the angry rat on the left at the beginning of the blog. The rat who wants to give you such a smack! Perhaps everyone has been too afraid or too lazy to dip that deep into the mire. It could be. No one hangs out in blogs and explores every nook and cranny like they used to.

See if I care!


9 comments:

  1. Hmm... Cranny? Is that a granny's crack or something else? And nook? Add a y and there's ANOTHER suspicious word!

    "Get your mind out of the gutter!" someone said, but I replied,

    "Where would I keep it then?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point well taken! I went, I saw, I returned! Kind of a tie, can't really say which one should be on top! Maybe you should alternate them, depending on the subject at hand...

    Yes, we should slow down, take a break more often---Oops, SORRY! I gotta go....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a reader is a regular, he don't expect surprises at the "butt bottom"- he only looks at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. I didn't expect everyone to find it. Nor that no one would find it. It is well not to have great expectations of the audience. They may be sleeping or at the least dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the rat that's at the top. He's crabby and opininated looking;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, definitely the one at the top should stay. The one at the bottom looks like he's just begging for a response. Pfft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, at least I show my face! You're just a bloody heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant the "other" rat at the top of the page...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, be damned glad that ALL he shows is his FACE! And not his "butt-bottom", which most likely would be, "bottom of barrel"!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)