Thursday, December 14, 2006

Intelligent Post: Maya's Granny

NEW FEATURE: I have various blogs that I recommend all the time, though I don't make much of it. I keep them listed in the sidebar and seldom refer to them. It has occurred to me to prove that I read them (and others) at times by listing a particularly good post here for you. I don't know how often I'll do it or whether I'll list more than one sometimes. Whether you should sniff it and follow it to it's source like it's a tasty dog biscuit is up to you. Today's nice-and-easy Intelligent Post about a thoughtful but deceased father is at Maya's Granny


2 comments:

  1. I remember Maya! Worldly illusion, wasn't it? Tough name for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)