Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Month of Beta

Well, it's now been about a month since I converted to Beta, less than that though since I got it working right! I've been having lots of mental failures and drawbacks lately, so I'm not surprised that I still don't know everything (or much) about Beta! I've attached the label Beta to only about a dozen posts in Most Frequent Blogger Questions, but I've accumulated about a thousand new hits on the counter this month, so that's not bad. Some people may think I misled them, but at least I led them somewhere. He who jumps off a precipice is not wise! So says me and Confucius. I may be misleading, but I'm still here.

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I like the 'instant update' factor. Having to watch that 14%...then 28%....then 40%...blah blah was frigging nervewracking.
    AND I like the fact that if I have any comments that need moderated, I am notified right on my dashboard page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's right. On the Help Group those few good things barely get mentioned because people are so upset about the things that don't work for them. It's crazy. But my experience has, like yours, been good.

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)