Thursday, September 21, 2006

Kill Them All!

Kill Gmail, Google, Blogger, Beta

I am having a damnable time getting Gmail to accept my tried and true username/password, so it may or may not continue to resist me today! I don't think I've spaced it out, and I even keep the password in the computer and on paper, but swell Gmail doesn't like those, either. I think Google is going to be the ruination of the planet, if Microsoft doesn't beat them to it! This Googleized bastard, Blogger, sometimes refuses my password in the same way, over and over again! I can't prove what causes it, but I know it didn't start until about the time of Blogger Beta! So far, Beta has done everything but murder babies in their crib. I hope they all get thrown in jail and sodomized! So there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)