Saturday, August 02, 2008

No More Google Group For TRS

My Google Group for this blog is more trouble that it's worth. There's seldom any activity at all, so I'm going to dump it. You can obviously still email me or leave comments at this blog, so I'm not cutting off anybody's feet!

Boy, that was harder than I thought. I was hopping all over that program and still couldn't find where to delete it. I finally went to Blogger Help Group and did a search there for "delete google group". Within 2 messages, I found a relevant post that explained it. It was simple. I already knew where Group Options was located, but had been ignoring all the options, such as "Advanced", which had yet more options. I forget if the right one said "delete" or "remove", but I killed it with two keystrokes. What an alligator wrestle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)