Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Fucking Crazy

I'd rather beat my head against a brick wall than listen to such shit, but President Bush still thinks Iran is the same thing he said they wuz even though they're not! Iran is Just As Goddamn Evil, it appears, even though the news is that they quit their nuclear program years ago?! How do you figure that? Presidential logic? Oh, sure, they're assholes, and they're malevolent toward our interests, but almost every foreign country is. We don't really like the British, the French, or the Israelis--we just SAY we do in public.

At any rate, I no longer hope for any particular democrat or even for a democrat to be our next President, I just hope it's someone not as fucking crazy as this one!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes - the quicker GWB and Co get gone, the happier we'll all be.

    I just hope his replacement isn't one of those Holy rollers - Huckabee for instance. I don't think I could bear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I used to hope he'd pull his presidency together and at least go out on a good note. But I'm not holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron Paul? Alex Jones support him.
    Kucinich maybe? We share the country of origin...

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)