Saturday, March 05, 2005

Woke Up Stupid

Maybe I woke up stupid this morning (I often do), but I am presently mystified with Haloscan. The email address is missing from everyone's Comment "signature", even from my own and other regulars who normally do list their email. Is this what others using Haloscan are experiencing, either in their Haloscan or when you are visiting my site? I would question Haloscan, but now that I've finally had some trouble with it, I find that they make the whole procedure obtuse. Does one have to be a "member" in order to contact them? Has anyone ever gotten past this maze? Don't be afraid to tell me I'm just being dense. If you know anything, let me know. This altered state has been going on only 2 days, but the way it formerly worked was a convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)