Friday, March 25, 2005

Site Meter Again

Today I reinstated Site Meter to see if I can learn to live with it. Maybe by now I've broken my addiction to checking the stats multiple times per day! I'll remove it again, I hope, if I start behaving like an addict again. Meanwhile, I'll just let the numbers run, even if they're completely misleading. According to my theory, everybody's numbers are misleading. And that's the name of that tune!


For those of you who like me to be hateful, rude, and unnecessarily irritable, I will have fodder for you soon! Watch for something called "Mean Mister Mustard".
Though George Bush and Congress will not be celebrating it,
TODAY, MARCH 25,
IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE DOWNFALL OF SAURON
Three Cheers For Frodo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)