Saturday, October 02, 2004

Not Full Of Yuff Enough

As you can see in the sidebar, I finished with "King Rat" and have begun a new book. However, I don't seem to be able to read as much of The Octopus as I would wish. The book's quite good, but I really am taking a long time with it. Problem #1 is that it's a big book. Problem #2 is that I mostly read it when I'm in the bathroom next to the study where this computer is located. Some might conclude that I'm just not full of yuff enough to keep me on the can enough and therefore I can't keep my reading pace high. Those people, of course, don't know me. How could I possibly not be full of it? I'm quite full of yuff, thank you, not to mention feces specious and real and all sorts of moronic crap and glutinous Spam and ridiculous verbal baloney, processed or not. Listen, I have trailer-loads of yuff entrails and entanglements in my unconscious! All as icky as could be desired; no one would want to keep it inside.

The explanation about my reading progress is simple; there is another bathroom on my estate. That bathroom has its own book. I suppose this may have been more than you wanted to know. Some people are squeamish, but it's not my job to protect them. There are eight billion rude, crude, and lewd bathroom stories in the naked city; this has been one of the milder and more educational ones.

Okay, I hope you learned something. There will be a written test, uh, later.

Recommend A Blog To Me

If anyone would like to suggest a blog for me to add to my "Intelligent Blogs" list, have at it. If what you recommend is good, but so weird that it doesn't fit the category, I'll make a new list. Probably no one will suggest anything, though; I don't seem to have good luck with contests, surveys, and questions.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."
— Shaw, George Bernard


Or did John Kerry just say it to George Bush?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)