Thursday, September 30, 2004

Southern Exposure Exposed!

Hurrah, Hurrah, But So What?

Being impatient, as usual, I am releasing Southern Exposure #012 a day early. I anxiously wanted the new one to be "out there" since it was so long overdue. The Link to it is located in the sidebar to the right, under the group title "Suspicious Links".

Today's Southern Exposure may have some proofreading errors, but my web sites usually do. I correct any that I know about, even long after anyone is likely to read one. Anyone who spots a mistake may inform me of it without fear of retribution. Maybe you'll save some other reader from trying to figure out what the hell I meant. I'm used to committing errors. Endless errors. But the world's not used to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)