Thursday, September 02, 2004

Octopussy

No, not really. No James Bond here. For those of you who might wonder about a book called "The Octopus" over there in the sidebar, it's actually about a greedy 1900's railroad company and their conflicts with California farmers. More or less; since I haven't finished it, how would I know what it's about? There's a romance in it, except that his girlfriend has been dead for 20 years, and that's creepy. He's partly a psychic cowboy. Don't worry about me reviewing this book, though; this is probably the most you'll ever hear about it out of me. Unless I like it a lot.

You may leave comments here, even if only about your head cold this week or how your shoes don't fit or why your girlfriend has been accusing you of being dead from the waist down for months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)