Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quack, Quack, When I'm The Only One Here

My overdue books wouldn't have been overdue until tomorrow, and now they won't be overdue at all, so that's some kind of achievement, I guess. It's the only one around here.

p.s. The Library was nonplussed or at least surprised when I handed them the CD (without case) that they thought I'd returned weeks ago. Indeed, I had returned an empty case without realizing it. They never opened the case to discover the emptiness and I never opened my CD slot on my computer for all that time, playing CD's only on the system in my bedroom during that time. Oddly enough (is it?) I pay bills and do other things not involving the bed in my bedroom and those things require music! At the computer I have the Internet radio, but lately I've had all the Youtube I can eat. That's probably why I'm getting fat. Or something.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even allow myself to go to the library anymore. If I'm not swamped in late fees, I'm paying for lost books. It's cheaper for me to buy them - or I go to the library 50cent sales!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)