I was on the brink just now of getting my Sandisk device installed, but I'm told that I need to load a driver on the old machine and somehow the CD drive won't even open the door! I could scream. I can't move any files, after all. My nephew might fix it, but not this instant; he's at work. The CD player always worked when I didn't give a damn, but now it chooses to die when I won't even need it but this one last time! I can still play on this new computer and DSL, but I wanted to move those files. I thought it would happen NOW! Fat chance. I may just plug it in, but I have no reason to think it has files in it that will recognize it. I barely recognize it. I didn't even know which end was which until I pulled on the device and was surprised to see which end had a plastic cover that came off. I ain't smart enough or alert enough for all this tribulation. I'm sick and get dizzy easily and angry even easier!!!
Send money, guns, and lawyers--I need all the help I can get!
Hopium
-
I have come to the end of my hope. My political life began when as a kid I
cheered John F. Kennedy in his run for the presidency. I had no real idea
who he...
3 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)