Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Old Dog Grey

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I needed a test photo to put in Photobucket and try it out here as a hedge against the day that I may not have the use of my present host on the Internet. Anyway, it was a test. This is the dog that owns my heart, no matter that he's a long time dead.

I meet people and little kids even now and think, "I wish they could meet Grey!" Sort of like with my sister's grandkids, I wish sometimes they could have met my father, who died years before they were born. I know my Dad would have thought Shauna was very sweet and would have grinned and thought little John was the very devil! So, I have to be the one to think it. And I have to do the remembering of that good ole dog Gray.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)