Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hoo Ha!

Well, I got my Sandisk installed, easily on the new computer, with much travail on the old computer. I've transferred a few files, the ones I need for Blogger Help Group. So I've done it, but the Sandisk was not very clear about how to Copy or otherwise designate the files on my hard disk to be copied! I figured it out once, but it was obtuse and I can only hope I can figure it out a second time. Maybe I should go try right now.

This'll be a long delay, so don't hold your breath!

Well, that partly worked and partly didn't. Still, it's encouraging. It shows me I can copy the right files without deleting them entirely! Some went into the correct folders and some all jumped into a single directory! That's an odd thing for it to do when it was a single command for the whole list! In any case, it's partly done and entirely encouraging.

Soon I'll have everything in one place where it belongs. Goddamn hoo ha! That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)