Friday, May 12, 2006

Old Me Before Weight Loss

   Posted by Picasa
My cousin snuck up and took this photo when I wasn't looking, during the gathering at his mother's 80th birthday. Back when I first saw it, I could like it because I looked like that. Now I'll have to get him to take some new pictures so you can see how much less of me there is! Whether I'm more handsome is a hard sell, though. I looked slim in my last winter photo, but I was wearing a jacket and long sleeves and didn't even have the sense to shape my beard. I looked like a wooly bear, or something. I'd be ready to go surfing with the boys now, if I could in fact stand very steadily on my feet on level ground! First things first, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)