Saturday, May 27, 2006

Crap-Detectors

I have to admit that I'm always amazed at how many blog sites there are that are investment-oriented or obsessed with get-rich schemes. I'm sure a lot of them think they're perfectly reasonable, though it all seems like clap-trap to me. They are fully engaged in having Adsense and other advertisements on their sites where if you and I click on the sites, the blog owner will be paid for each click. I guess it's because I know all the wrong people, but none of the people I know would be fool enough to be interested in all that garbage. Sorry, but that's it. How can I sell crap to people who always have their crap-detectors turned on? So, I'll decline the Adsense and other related items. I'll just sit here and count my pennies until I have enough for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)