Monday, May 25, 2009

Winnowing

YOU can be nice about it, if you want to, but it's my plan to be bitter, spiteful, and to complain at every opportunity. I know it's ugly, but I was intolerant and intolerable when I started this blog--it's just taken a good long while to winnow out most of the readers who stumbled across me (like a corpse in the middle of a dark road)! The last few are pretty obstinate; I wonder if I'll have to shoot those few Zombies? Maybe one of them will loan me a gun? Guess then I'd know which was the most ignorant!

5 comments:

  1. Or which one was the most eager to get the hell out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can look on us obstinate ones as your blueberry muffins - and, in internet parlance, suck it up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twilight, my star, is that a sexual inneuendo?! Or am I just awash in wishful thinking? (I don't care if you are some faithful wife, I'd slurp you up if you could hold still!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loan you one of mine, but first you have to prove you know how to handle it. Strike that...you'd probably shoot me to prove the point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit I'm not knowledgeable about guns, but presumably I know one end from another, so I guess you could easily be an "accident" victim!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)