Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Bad!

My one future-dated post didn't ever publish yesterday, so that new feature is either a piece of crap or I can't follow directions. Both are possible, so I have to restudy the matter. Pisses me off, though. I already make enough mistakes. Lousy Blogger.

Oops! I get it. I forgot to click Publish Post after I'd set the future date on the "Rapacious" post. If you do that, it then shows a sign that says, "Your post will be automatically published on x date at x time." So I've redated "Rapacious to be published tomorrow at 8 AM and expect that it will be published then as it should. Otherwise, I'll shoot myself in the back!

Don't mind me, I'm just another blog idiot.

1 comment:

  1. I'll need to try it again, too.

    When I did it last week, my piece showed as 'scheduled' in the post list and I thought that was a done deal.

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)