Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Begging To Give Blowjobs in Myanmar

Why should we or anyone in the international community of humanitarian aid have to beg Myanmar to allow aid to come into their devastated country? Shouldn't they be begging us to come in? I hate to say "to hell with them", but I don't see why that isn't a perfectly sensible reaction. Unless these groups were strong enough to just say "Fuck you" to the military crazies who run that conntry and force their way in with aid, I can't see any reason for any more dicking around. The military leadership probably likes to be begged, but they probably also would like it if American senators would beg to give them blowjobs.

Hey, I don't know about the senators, but it ain't that important to me. I don't say "Nuke 'Em!" But I do say "Let 'em be."

I guess I couldn't run the world very well if it was left to me. I'd just take my football and all my snacks and go home. The rest of you could eat one another.

It's a pity that this topic is rightly placed in the category Politics when it should be categorized as Skullduggery or as Self-castration or as Brain Damage.

This seems to me the perfect way to make it impossible for those military leaders to "grow" their pitiful army any further. We'll just let the population die, then there won't be many left to draft or shanghai, howeve they get new soldiers there.

2 comments:

  1. You may be the only one. But one never knows in a world of such timid voices!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)