Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Monkeys From Around The World

I recently added a number of blogs to the Intelligent Blogs list that most of you pay no attention to! I guess I finally added more new ones than I deleted, for my usual number is 10 and I see now it has swelled to 15! I used to have that many in the old days when I thought I could tolerate everybody. I have since learned different. I'm undependable, and besides being listed by me does not turn you into a Hollywood Luminary! Sorry. Can you imagine Bob Shieffer reading off the whole list on the next CBS Evening News? I can't, though I think it'd do us all in, really. Getting famous is dangerous if you don't get rich at the same time. So, those of you who read, take a chance on the new lunatics in my sidebar. Some of them are more fun than a barrel of monkeys; others, like me, are just monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)