Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Del.icio.us Categories (Not)

I am dithering once again, you may note, with the del.icio.us tags! Though I am puzzled a little. I contacted Del.icio.us support, and they did help me, but only after they denied their tags were for categories. I got the impression that we who do so are misusing their product. But they didn’t get word to me soon enough. I’m already committed, dammit!

I assigned very few categories for TRS, so that you can bring up a page or two of Poems or Old-Poems or Fiction or Nostalgia, and wend your own way through the category. I don’t know if I’ll make very many more categories. At any rate, these were the important ones. If you see them lurking in the sidebar, that’s what they are. They aren’t hanging around to mug you and take your wallet, but just to take you to a place where you might have to pay a little attention. That’s fun, sometimes. If you’ve been reading my blog for a long time, you can ignore it all. If you only like my blog when I’m obscene and disrespectful, you can tap your feet and wait. I’m bound to come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)