Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cry Baby Cry

I admit I sometimes say "fuck it" and break all my own rules. That's why you catch me here creating in Blogger edit. If it flips its' wig, I'll just be getting what I deserve. If things go wrong, well, I'm old enough to know better. So, cry, baby, cry! I'm sitting around counting up all the business I'm declining and delaying. If I fet them, I guess they'll run over me like a locomotive. Certainly, I'm loco enough, and I do need some motive! Like an actor in a film, I need some "motivation" just to be me! Doesn't sound sensible, does it? I've neve been very sensible. So, no great loss. Firefox is a great irritation to me. I guess I'd like to beat it down with a spatula like it was a bug who'd strayed into the kitchen. I wouldn't mind stepping on it when it hit the floor. I could always get it out with a broom or a shovel. Then a mop.

Blogger is going to give me a shit fit, I think, with their new improved Blogger Beta. I wonder if all the trouble with regular Blogger will clear up now or just be explained by this Beta version? It's a thing that computer programmers never take into account; the last thing that computer users want is stuff THAT DOESN'T WORK! And that's what beta means in its modern incarnation; stuff that doesn't work yet. I'm going to decline signing up for anything until some others go first. I don't want to be a guinea pig. I don't want to find that signing in is also signing out of something else. I don't give a shit how much right they have to say, "Oh, didn't you understand that?"

And I don't want to be standing there hollering, "No, dammit, you didn't explain that!"

"So sorry," they'll say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)