Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Benny the Bug

And The Girl With The Cunt

Something nasty, eh? Something obscene and nasty. Nope, I can't think of anything right off. We could talk about titties. But that's not obscene! Titties are Great! Almost without qualification. Let's see if I can think of anything else.

I remember years ago when I was first a street vendor in Austin. The other vendors were people I only knew slightly most of the time, though some were friends with whom I socialized. One young man named Benny sold jewelry out there; though he had long hair, I never thought of him as anything but a student or weekend hippie. He was just a young fool with hair and not exactly "enlightened" as I liked to think of the hippies.

Every once in a while, the street would be visited by a steeper grade of hippie--boys or girls who were living "deep in the woods" or in communes where the kids voted on everything and where people tried to "liberate themselves" from cigarettes or meat or alcohol or TV. One not very crowded day, a young hippie woman came along in somewhat drab clothes and wearing a loose skirt that rose up when she sat down on the sidewalk. She evidently liked the breeze, so she just sat there without concern for her exposed snatch. Benny couldn't stand it. He claimed that if she were beautiful, it might have been allright, but she wasn't attractive to him! So the view of her was just awful, according to Benny! I thought he was the ugliest thing I'd ever seen and she was nowhere close! I wanted to step on him like he was a bug, but then I realized he WAS a bug and there was great hope that somebody else would get him. I wonder if they ever did or if he's still poisoning the planet he's on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)