Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm Listening

I am not eager to migrate to Blogger Beta, but I'm listening. I'm reading all the Blogger Buzz and Help Group questions and it may be that the damn thing is starting to sort itself out some. I am still reticent to "go" there, since I don't want to end up signed out of one thing when I sign into the other. Maybe it's like parachutists jumping from a plane (fornication optional), eventually you have to just decide to do it. I don't like it yet. But at some point I'll jump, I expect. Maybe I'm just getting whiney; at one point a couple of days ago I was an "expert" giving answers, and have now been reduced to being as ignorant as anyone else! I only know what I hear. But I'm still listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)