Saturday, August 19, 2006

Crap Rolls Downhill And Gathers Speed

I've heard some good things about Beta, though I'm still staying the hell away from it. I guess it's obvious enough that nothing will thwart Blogger. This shit is the shit that's coming, no matter what we think. Whatever good features they may have, I still don't see why they could not just add them and not rewrite everything. What did Jack Nicholson say in that movie?

"What if this is as good as it gets?"

This is it, but I'll hold off as long as I can. This may feel something like War, but it's not the other side that is vexing us; it's our own damn side wanting to give us dangerous vaccinations and explosives that go off in our pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)