Thursday, June 01, 2006

Someone Else

I wonder what it’s like to be someone else? Even if some of my qualities were erased or some of my faculties improved by the transformation, I don’t think it would be all that good. Even I was more handsome or healthier, I don’t think I could stand it unless I could still have access to my brain. My brain amuses me in times of lonliness or when all my friends disappear off the planet.

I play with my brain, and it plays with me. My thoughts entertain me! I probably couldn’t do that so well if I was someone else! The Someone Else might not be up to my standard. I might not like what they think; but then there’s no sense in all that since I wouldn’t be me! There’s no reason to think I’d know much if I was someone else. Goddamn crazy world might as well be science-fiction.

Just bum me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)