Monday, June 19, 2006

Some Other Guy

Oh, God, look at all this color! This guy must be a fag! Oh, wait a minute, this guy is me and I haven't been a fag yet, except for one experience when I was too young to know what it was (besides, I got so excited that I pissed in the other boy's mouth! Guess we both lost our taste for it after that. But look at all this color! Looks like something ruptured in here and is still bleeding! Admittedly, there is some brown color in all these quotations. But look at this baby blue and pinky colors and twat reds and crimsons! I guess if I gave a shit, I'd try to get some control over this. But if you think that I give a shit, you've obviously mistaken me for some other guy! La di dah, everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)