Saturday, December 16, 2006

Intelligent Post At 2 hot chiks

Theresa is a real person way out there on the Internet whom I've never really met and yet who I am very familiar with. I'd like to paw her and caress her on a crisp moonlit night, but since I can't, I'll just luxuriate in her lively sexcapades and stinging thought processes. She's just good fun, though if I had plenty of money I might go stalk her! She's safe from me, though, more's the pity. She's in Iowa and I'm not! I wish I was the only man who fell in love with her so easily, but it's pretty clear that I'm not!

So here's a good post from 1 of the 2 hot chiks. It's called Blogging About Blogging


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, my dear.

    ... and in case you someday win the lottery, don't forget, unless you're a member of the paparazzi, stalking is a crime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd spend extra money and make it look like a courtship...?

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)