A fantasy: If I were into writing songs, I'd aspire on one hand to be like Paul McCartney and on the other hand to be like the late great noisy John Lennon! It wouldn't hurt to be on occassion as soulful as poor deceased George and his weeping guitar used to be. And I don't suppose it would hurt to get laid as much as Ringo!
Comedian Mel Brooks used to say famously, "It's good ta be da king!" By the same token I say, "It would've been Primo to be The Beatles, but second best was just to get to enjoy them as they were!" It's great to have the recordings!
Hopium
-
I have come to the end of my hope. My political life began when as a kid I
cheered John F. Kennedy in his run for the presidency. I had no real idea
who he...
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)